Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Plenty Of Fish notes: Shark Week edition

If your username contains the word “Details”, your profile should be more than 50 words long.
~
The username “ReadyToLiveForMe” doesn't encourage a lot of hopeful feelings you'll be a thoughtful boyfriend.
Just sayin'.
~
Just saw a profile on Plenty Of Fish, where the guy had written:
"My sister always says 'be the change you want to see in the world'."
I would just like to go on record that I did not send him a message
"Holy fuck, your sister is Ghandi???" like I wanted to.
~
I have good style and have my own look sometimes
Maybe I'm an asshole, but that second part makes me nervous.
~
The balance between romantic and skeevy is very delicate. Case in point:
The Rose by any other name would smell as sweet, so I’m waiting my Rose who fulfills my life with her special scent
~
And if you want to meet send a message...otherwise what's the point of that thing.”  
I’m confused.
Does he mean the reply button or my vagina?
~
Douchebagweird message of the day:
Reading your profile over coffee while listening to my cousin trying to convince my Alzheimer's riddled aunt to buy a new washing machine. Interesting, and something I will consider doing again.”
Really, guy?
Cuz your message came in at 3:12 a.m.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment