Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Plenty Of Fish notes: Fair's fair. You wanna read my profile? ;)

I'll just start by apologizing, if I don't reply to your email right away.
I just got 4 new Calvin & Hobbes books. I'm sure you understand.

Throw your hands up if you've met your fair share of people on here who are friiiiightening ... and by frightening, i mean "the call is coming from inside the house" ... “You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today” … “If Ottawa giveth, then Ottawa can taketh away” kind of terror-inducing.

(and maybe I'm a chicken, but men who are looking for women who are "open-minded" make me nervous)

I think on-line dating is like public transportation ...it’s a fantastic idea, but you can’t control the weirdos that use it ...

But, I'm still optimistic. I still believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the idea that I really might find a nice dude on the internet.

OK, but seriously: If you're the kind of dude who has ever found himself thinking, of his girlfriend "OMFG, she's cute, but she never stops talking", we probably won't get along. ;)

~

i am not one of those women who will kill you for chocolate ... but, if you try to steal my angel food cake, you'll be picking yer nose with yer elbow ...

i am great at advanced math, but can't count worth a darn ...

i'm naturally a tremendous klutz, but have spent good money to jump from a bridge ... more than once ...

i can drive a stick-shift, even parallel park on the left side of a one-way street, but have broken my vaccuum twice trying to navigate my apartment ...

mint makes me sneeze, wheat makes me sleepy, and Jagermeister might be responsible for every time i've ever fallen in love ...

i've never had a cavity and attribute it to my unflinching loyalty to Crest Regular Mint Paste ...

i make Kraft Dinner with organic milk ...

Scorpios seem to dig me a lot ... I used to think my POF inbox was some kind of mathematical proof that Scorpios are hot for Aries ... until someone told me that they're just horndogs ...

i think kisses are like pistachios... you're willing to get a sore tongue and even bear a few rotten ones, searching for that one perfect one .... I just ate a half a bag. I call that hopeful. ;)

i am grateful for everything i have, but reserve the right to still be dissatisfied ...
Please just be normal ... not perfect ... just normal.
(and PLEASE have all of your commitment issues worked out already because, if I like ya, I'm gonna wanna keep you around for a while.)

What am I hoping for?

That really incredible uncomfortable feeling you get when you realize you've found someone you’re totally comfortable with ...

It’s all complicated and confusing. It just has to be awesome too.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment