Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Bachelorette: 07/11/2011

I like Ben F, but the "We're going places" metaphor would've been way hotter,
if he hadn't been leaving on a moped date, at the time.

~
Ashley again proves her deep understanding of men,
by asking them to pose for wedding photos and not freak the fuck out.

~
Ashley rationalizes getting Lucas to pose for traditional Taiwanese photos,
by saying "he's a traditional southern guy, so I thought this would be suited for him".  

Brilliant thinking, Ash ... the cultural similarities between Taiwan and Alabama are endless.

~
Does it ever strike anyone else as weird, when a dude is asked if he wants to get married and he answers "I want kids". Color me crazy, but it kind of seems like an "I'm shopping for a uterus" kind of answer.

~
Constantine is kind of dark and creepy.  I'd probably fall in love with him, if I ever met him.
Lucas has anger issues. I'd probably fall in love with him, if I ever met him.
Ames gives off a preppy murderer vibe. I'd probably fall in love with him, if I ever met him.

~
Ashley feels nothing romantic for Ryan.
That probably means he's the only guy there who's not a sociopath.

I feel you, girl.



~


1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Just watched it for the first (and last)time.

    ReplyDelete