Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Bachelor (02/28/2011)


Brad Womack douchebag comment of the week:
This is it. This is the overnight date week.  This is the week I get to spend some very intimate time alone with each of the women.  This is what I’ve been waiting for.”

~

A lion is the one animal that I wanted to see the most.”
Brad went to South Africa for pussy. We get it.

~

Brad thinks all relationships need to experience something scary to create a bond to hold it together.  You know, because really really liking someone and not sucking face with other people isn’t enough.

~

In case you didn’t catch the insincerity the first time Brad says something, he’ll say it again:
 I’m an extremely happy guy right now ... I am.”

~

Brad’s cliché count this week: 87,555,226,031
That might be a little inaccurate, though. I got up for a few minutes to do the dishes.

~




No comments:

Post a Comment